Sunday, March 15, 2009

Preparing for Change

As I sit here working on one of my final papers for this term my mind has begun to wonder. I start to think about all of the amazing changes that are going to happening in my life this year. First I am able to give my whole heart to my sweet little niece Kaytlyn, we were granted full legal guardianship just last week. I know that God had his hand on this, there hae been so many people praying for this precious girl, knowing that a miracle would have to happen in order for her to stay with us, and it did. Second, I will be graduating from college this June with my bachelors in Fine Art and a minor in Art History. I know I know, it is about time right. I can hardly wait to work fulltime and really have a mellow life. I feel like I have been crazy person with no direction for way too long. This is a goal I have been working on for 9 years, it will be so good to finally complete this goal. Which reminds me I better get back to my paper before I forget all about it.

1 comment:

Sarah McMurray said...

This is such an exciting time for you! What do you want to do with your art degree?