Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hair Cut






It is always amazing to me how when you cut a good length off your hair how liberating it is. Sad to say this is the most liberating thing I will probably do this year. I love getting a good hair cut, it is almost like I am able to shed anything that is causing stress in my life and become carefree once again. I tend to forget just how great it feels to have my haircut, I need to really take more care when I have clients sitting in my chair. It is so relaxing.


I am also working on finding a great location to publish my graduation cards. It is so hard to decide on what style of invitation I want to have. I think I am going to use one of these two pictures on my invitation. Graduation is harder than going to school, just kidding. I am so stoked to finally be done, only one more term left and I will be done with my Bachelors of Fine Art and Minor in Art History. I keep thinking about all the people in the world who want to go to college but never get the chance, and it makes me appreciate all of the help and assistance I have gotten during this season in my life. I hope that I have made everyone proud.

1 comment:

Sarah McMurray said...

I LOVE your haircut! You look beautiful! Enjoy that liberated freedom of short hair! ;-)