Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Joy of the Season

Well it is Christmas Eve and what a better time to rethink my life and where I am heading and going, and coming from. It is hard to think how just a year ago I was so trusting in the Lord and all his people. Man what a change has happened in me inthe last couple of days, it is almost like I have looked in the mirror and seen someone who isnt me. Someone I dont really want to be, but today I feel like my oldself. Having so many amazing people in my life who show me God's glory has been a great gift. It was really nice to talk with my cousin Heather yesterday, she always knows how to help me regain my footing next to the Lord, she is such an amazing woman of God. Her and her husband are starting a new season in thier lives as well and are having to put all their trust in Lord to see what he is planning for them. When I started to think about it was a reflection of where I am as well, which proves God understanding of who we are. To see how strong her and her husband are in the Lord and how they give their lives to him and God blesses them over and over again. She one person who makes my fire for the Lord strong and more direct, I am so excited to begin meeting with her and see where the Lord takes their family and where he takes me this next year.

"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Heb 10:25

No comments: